Support Analyst (with English and Polish language skills)
IT, Customer Service
Ukraine · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
We are looking for a smart and proactive Customer Support Analyst who is eager to learn, grow and share experience with the teammates. You will have the opportunity to become a part of large projects that helps great companies run better. This is a full-time remote role for a Support Analyst with English and Polish language skills. You will provide excellent support to customers through various channels such as email, phone, and chat. Your work hours include: 9AM — 5PM; 1PM — 9PM; 4PM— 12 AM Warsaw time.
- Advanced English (Speaking and Writing);
- Intermediate Polish (Speaking and Writing);
- From 1 year of experience on Customer Support Analyst\Representative position;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues;
- Experience in handling issues and or customer complaints;
- Experience using common software (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Basic understanding of client-server applications work;
- Knowledge of the help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Zendesk, GotoMeeting, WebEx, Zoom);
- Ability to handle Client escalations and act as a main communication point with Clients.
Beneficial would be:
- Experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome DevTool, Firebug;
- Experience working with offshore technical teams;
- Experience in B2B Clients and Enterprise solutions support;
- Experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case;
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML;
- Basic knowledge of API.
- Respond to incoming customer queries via chat, email or phone;
- Identify customer needs and help customers troubleshoot and consult on specific use cases or issues;
- Replicate, analyze, and document/report product defects (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users);
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers;
- Identify when issues require further escalation and engage with technical teams for technical issue resolution;
- Provide trainings to new customers;
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members;
- Follow up with customers to ensure that their technical issues are resolved;
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Challenging and exciting work;
- Ability to growth internally in a short period term;
- Remote work;
- Social package including health insurance;
- Direct contract with US-based company.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that those in underrepresented groups, such as women and those in our BIPOC communities, tend to not apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement and qualification. At FORM, we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive, and an authentic workplace-- So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles at FORM!
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
GoSpotCheck by FORM
GoSpotCheck by FORM unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with GoSpotCheck by FORM, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.