IT, Sales & Business Development
Ukraine · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
The Business Analyst will be responsible for a combination of tasks, such as (but not limited to):
- Assisting pre-sales and sales in defining and framing client engagements in the sell cycle.
- Leading the discovery and requirements definition process for multi-faceted client engagements; work with the overall delivery team on the Solution Design and Implementation.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect to define and document next level detailed requirements and solution specifications.
The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of technology, detailed documentation skills, and the ability to lead or facilitate discussions as the situation requires for clients and internal resources alike.
- The Business Analyst will work with designated project teams to deliver complex business critical projects/programs for high visibility customers. These projects/programs will usually involve an Enterprise level deployment of Form.com Platform and solutions.
- Lead pre-sales discussions with the client to uncover specific client requirements around technology, collaboration, security, and services along-side the Project Manager and Solution Architect.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams to assemble solutions to meet the client needs, validate and manage requirements.
- Communicate with external stakeholders.
- Specify requirements (user stories and use-cases including UML diagrams, UI behavior description).
- Take part in requirement gathering sessions to define and understand the overall client use-case, infrastructure, pain points and existing systems.
- Evaluate information gathered, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Work independently with users to define client specific terminologies, concepts, and business workflows.
- Develop and build-out the following artifacts as needed: Functional Requirements Document, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases/Workflow Documents, Screen and Interface designs, UI Designs.
- Present to internal team the overall requirements to drive towards scalable solutions.
- Present to clients the overall requirements for acceptance, and the overall solution approach.
- Collaborate with technical teams to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Collaborate with the technical leads, solution architects, and developers/QA on the design and execution of the testing scripts and scenarios for project components.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and previous experience:
- Analytical and systems thinking.
- 2+ years of experience in the role of business/functional/system analyst.
- Experience in the transition of business requirements into specifications for SCRUM teams.
- Experience in visual modeling (UML, business process, data flows);
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile principles.
- Understanding of User Experience principles.
- English — Advanced.
Will be a plus:
- Certification in Business/Requirement Analysis.
- Scrum Alliance CSPO Certificate or equivalent.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Practical experience in REST-API, JSON, XML.
- Experience in data collection domain.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that those in underrepresented groups, such as women and those in our BIPOC communities, tend to not apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement and qualification. At FORM, we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive, and an authentic workplace-- So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles at FORM!
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
GoSpotCheck by FORM
GoSpotCheck by FORM unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with GoSpotCheck by FORM, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.