IT Helpdesk Administrator
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
We are searching for an IT Helpdesk Administrator with a good command of Microsoft 365 (including Office 365, Intune, and Azure AD) who can perform helpdesk duties and do some application administration. The focus for this position will be on managing internal IT systems, critical for company operations and business processes, as well as supporting and maintaining end-user workstations. You and your team will be the primary internal IT support at FORM. Whether we’re getting a new employee setup with a device or making sure our video conferencing technology is set up for a meeting, you are the one who ensures that everything goes smoothly!
What You’ll Do:
- Installation and configuration of OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
- Installation and configuration of additional software.
- Provisioning and revoking access to cloud systems.
- Performing application administration (Microsoft 365, Intune, JIRA, Confluence, Teamcity, Git etc.) including user access provisioning and deprovisioning
- Installation, configuration and basic repair of PC, laptops and other IT equipment and peripherals - we’ll feel good about bringing technical issues to your attention because of your receptiveness, quick communication, and expertise in our specific tech stack.
- Consulting of users (including foreign offices) in relation to technical questions (support).
- Implementation of technical security systems and software - we’ll rest-assured knowing that company devices have been deployed, stored, and logged appropriately thanks to the controls and processes you put in place.
- Notification of planned and emergency service interruptions, informing users about current issues and status of their resolution (upon request).
- Please note: although our company has a flexible Work From Home policy, this position requires you to be present in the Krakow office to support the organization when needed.
Who You Are:
- Have experience with Windows OS family at the level of advanced user (cmd, driver and software installation).
- Are always up for troubleshooting network issues and have a solid understanding of where to start those efforts.
- Hold a solid knowledge of computer hardware.
- Have administered OS Windows, MacOS, Linux in the past. Software installation, basic scripting etc.
- Enjoy supporting both technical and non-technical users and can tailor your communication to the audience.
- Are willing and capable of learning new things, taking on responsibility and working in a team - depending on the project, you may end up working more frequently with teams other than your own!
- Regularly go above and beyond in your roles, whether that means being the first one in the office, or simply exceeding the expectations of your customer, you take pride in doing great work.
- Good communication skills in English and Polish, written and verbal (at least B2+ level)
- 6,000 - 8,500 PLN net for B2B or gross for UoP, depending on experience
- Work partially remotely (This is a hybrid position that requires you to be present in the Krakow office to support the organization)
- Private medical healthcare
- Being part of a small team
- A startup atmosphere where you can feel the impact and importance of your work
- Using the latest tools of your team’s choice
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that those in underrepresented groups, such as women and those in our BIPOC communities, tend to not apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement and qualification. At FORM, we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive, and an authentic workplace-- So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles at FORM!
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Form
Something looks off?