Enterprise Sales Director - SaaS
Sales & Business Development
basingstoke, uk · Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you’ll hunt and close new sales opportunities at the enterprise level. You’ll learn the nuances of the deals we’ve won and lost within various verticals, and work closely with Marketing to target specific accounts, making your sales achievements predictable and repeatable. The goal of this role is to build on the success occurring in North America and replicate that in Europe, ultimately leading a team of Hunters executing their goals.
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute sales outreach efforts (emails, calls, campaigns, etc.) to prospective customers.
- Conduct discovery/qualification, provide presentations, and perform software demos with prospective customers.
- Manage prospective customers in the sales funnel; ongoing collaboration with Pre-Sales Engineering to execute successful pilots of our software.
- Sales Pipeline management; Maintenance of opportunities and activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Drive our efforts to double revenues this year and next with a collaborative approach from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product.
- Build the foundation to scale the sales organization in Europe and globally
Who You Are
- Understand the moving parts that need to come together to close complex enterprise-level software deals.
- Have experience breaking into a market with a tested and groundbreaking product
- Practice excellent discovery techniques and have a fully developed insight-selling & solution-based selling methodology.
- Realize products are just one of the elements that lead to a sale - Transactional selling just isn’t your jam.
- Bonus points if you have specific industry knowledge in an area that FORM currently does business within or is looking to expand into (e.g. CPG, Retail, Restaurants / QSR / Fast Casual, Facilities, Medical Devices, Hospitality, etc)
- Are disciplined when it comes to structuring your time - You know that a career in sales can live well outside of 8 to 5, and you’re a pro when it comes to prioritizing both professional and personal time.
- Have a proven ability to close six and seven-figure deals on a consistent basis; it’s not just something you’ve done once or twice.
- Have an extremely high level of business acumen - Regardless of the prospect, you’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help them understand the FORM business value.
- Have a history of setting big goals and strategically achieving them, both personally and professionally.
- Are a great speaker, but an even better listener - When prospects speak, they KNOW they are being heard.
- Have primarily sold into marketing, sales, and operations personas across Restaurants, Retail, and CPG organizations, but have no problem speaking to a technical audience when required.
- Are well-versed in, and appreciate the value of, Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that those in underrepresented groups, such as women and those in our BIPOC communities, tend to not apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement and qualification. At FORM, we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive, and an authentic workplace-- So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles at FORM!
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
GoSpotCheck by FORM
GoSpotCheck by FORM unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with GoSpotCheck by FORM, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.