Head of Marketing
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Company: RFI Global
Reports To: Executive Leadership Team
RFI Global is the global leader in data and insights for the financial services community.
Founded in 2006, RFI now has offices in four continents and is looking for fast paced, ambitious, motivated people to help realise its rapid data and geographic expansion plans.
Over 16 years RFI has maintained its fast growth start up mentality and provides a completely dynamic environment where creative and innovative free thinkers can thrive.
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Marketing with an entrepreneurial mindset to be part of this growth journey. You will be joining a highly diverse business which boasts over 30 nationalities as part of its core team. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a scaling business with fantastic career opportunities.
RFI Global is seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Marketing to lead our marketing team and drive toward our revenue targets.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to strengthen RFI’s presence in our core markets and support our revenue growth ambitions.
- The Head of Marketing will report to the executive leadership team and lead a team of two to three marketing professionals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional who is looking to own a marketing function in a scale up business and help us build a brand spanning US, UK, Asia and Australia.
- The successful candidate will lead a small team but will be very hands on and must have proven ability to utilise a small budget and limited resources for maximum impact.
- RFI has a global reach. Whilst our 2024 strategy is focused on a number of core markets, our market and brand position differs in each of these. The successful candidate will be used to working across multiple geographies and time-zones and will be responsible for determining and deploying the right tactical plan for each identified priority market, whilst ensuring a cohesive and unified company brand image which draws in multiple brands as a result of recent M&A.
- Design and execute the strategic marketing plan to achieve sales targets, expand our customer base and drive revenue growth.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to build out our target audience across our core markets and develop a comprehensive understanding of our key audience personas concentrated on the major financial services companies in each market.
- Collaborate with product, sales and client success teams to develop messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Develop effective initiatives and strategies to reach our defined target audience and to drive sales enablement.
- Lead the marketing team to create and execute lead-generation campaigns across a variety of channels, including e-mail, social media, PR, and events.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop strategies to engage specific prospects as part of Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Develop and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and report on performance to the executive leadership team.
- Develop, own and enforce brand standards internally and externally.
- Oversee the creation of sales enablement materials, including presentations, case studies, and product collateral.
- Manage the small marketing budget and allocate resources effectively to maximize ROI.