Operating across 49 global markets and with offices on 4 continents, RFI Global is the leading data-driven insights provider and thought leader to the financial services industry.
Over 16 years RFI has maintained its fast growth start up mentality and provides a completely dynamic environment where creative and innovative thinkers can thrive.
We are looking for an Account Director with an entrepreneurial mindset to be part of this growth. You will be joining a highly diverse business which boasts over 30 nationalities as part of its core team. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding team, with an attractive and highly competitive benefits structure and fantastic career opportunities.
This is an exciting senior leadership role that provides the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of one of Australia’s largest banks. The successful candidate will lead a client account team within DBM Atlas being responsible for the ongoing servicing and growth of the account. They will be a trusted and respected advisor to the bank, someone who maintains an intimate understanding of the bank’s challenges and objectives and who can offer insight and recommendations the bank can act upon. They will lead a small, highly motivated team and ensure they receive the coaching and leadership they need so they can achieve their career objectives.
- Providing strategic advice to the bank particularly pertaining to NPS measurement and performance / being a trusted advisor to the bank
- Maintaining deep understanding of the bank’s strategic priorities, NPS performance and drivers
- Advancing the depth and actionability of insight provided to the bank
- Oversight of all deliverables provided to the bank associated with its DBM Atlas subscriptions and ongoing bespoke projects ensuring they are provided to the bank on time/in accordance with SLAs, to the expected standard and without error
- Continual enhancement of production, QA processes and output including through automated production techniques
- Monitoring use of adhoc hours including determining hours required to complete tasks, communication and agreement of hours and adherence to agreed hours during production process
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to improve the way the account is serviced and to enhance client value
- Liaising with the client on prioritization of tasks based on team capacity and workload
- Receiving briefings for adhoc deliverables, communicating requirements and expectations to the account team ensuring the team always understands context and objectives
- Delivering presentations to senior stakeholders within the bank
- Maintaining strong relationships with the key client stakeholders
- Collaborating with other DBM key account team leads to share knowledge and best practice
- Cascading subject matter expertise through the account team
- Coaching and development of team members