Senior Accounts Assistant
About RFI Group
Operating across 49 global markets and with offices on 4 continents, RFI Global is the leading data-driven insights provider and thought leader to the financial services industry.
Founded in 2006, RFI has seen growth of over 40% year on year for 16 years and is looking for fast paced ambitious motivated people to help realise its rapid data and geographic expansion plans. Over 16 years RFI has maintained its fast growth start up mentality and provides a completely dynamic environment where creative and innovative thinkers can thrive.
We are looking for world class, accounting professional with an entrepreneurial mindset to be part of this growth. You will be joining a highly diverse business which boasts over 30 nationalities as part of its core team. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding team, with an attractive and highly competitive benefits structure and fantastic career opportunities.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a motivated hands-on Senior Accounts Assistant. This role is London based. This is your opportunity to step into a truly global accounting role in fast-growing global multi-company environment.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role will be delivering a broad range of duties, will be heavily involved with all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general expense processing, and liaising with many areas of the business.
• Coding, processing and payment of invoices into the accounting system (NetSuite)
• Handling supplier queries and statement reconciliations
• Maintaining supplier and customer accounts
• Issuance of Sales Orders, customer invoices efficiently
• Responsibility for handling customer queries, debtor collections, and cash allocations
• Assisting with financial accounting tasks around month-end – Month end tasks MUST be completed within 6 workings day of the following month
• Processing and reimbursement of staff expenses
• Assisting in all payroll and other taxes and super payments
• Processing credit card transactions
• Ad hoc office admin and filing for the finance team
• Being a pro-active member of the finance team and assist with finance projects.
- Accounting experience, including accounts receivable and payable, in a corporate environment.
- Studying towards any accounting qualifications (qualified by experience will also be considered).
- Excellent English Language, presentation, and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Experience in multi-currency environment is highly preferable.
- The ability to learn new systems and concepts quickly.
- Experience of NetSuite would be a huge PLUS.
- Excellent computer and IT skills.
We are a lively, close-knit, sales-focussed organisation, committed to maintaining a work environment that is rich in opportunities, resources and rewards. RFI's culture is one of encouragement and support enabling people to achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary Bonus up to 5% of base salary
- Opportunity to work with a global team in a fast paced, fast growth business
- Hybrid working (2 days office based (Central London), 3 days remote)
- 25 Days Holiday
- 2 Days Charity Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Health Insurance
- Social Events
- Pension Scheme