InductiveHealth Informatics Inc
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Mission + People + Culture: With a corporate Mission to stop disease through technology, InductiveHealth Informatics is the market leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to public health agencies. Our People come from all backgrounds and walks of life ranging from world class experts in epidemiology, informatics, and disease surveillance to engineers and product teams building high performance, modern solutions. Mission + People are unified around a virtual first Culture centered around teamwork, relentless focus on client outcomes, and individual accountability.
Why work at InductiveHealth?
1. Motivation: We value initiative-takers and self-starters who want to contribute to the success of our Team and client outcomes.
2. Curiosity: Seeking to understand and comprehend is critical - we expect and encourage questions to master job duties and grow professionally.
3. Organization: We are a Team. This means we hold each other accountable and have high expectations for performance and outcomes.
4. Feedback: "Open and honest" is part of our corporate values that builds a culture of professional growth to support client success.
5. Impact: Your individual contributions will stop the spread of disease and improve individual, community, and population health outcomes.
The Informaticist provides specialized technical expertise and coordination as part of our Client Success Federal Team. This candidate will bring the skills and aptitude necessary to coordinate and deliver informatics related services across initiatives, specializing in the proper application of national healthcare and public health data standards and tools. You will work with a mission-driven team to shape the future of stopping disease through technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects with multiple clients (public health partners) to assist with mapping local to standardized concepts across different vocabulary domains
- Assisting in implementation of public health integration use cases using national messaging standards and implementation guides (HL7)
- Collaborate with project teams and support management of tasks using collaboration tools
- Conduct gap analyses on partner data exports and workflows against message standards and business requirements for data exchange projects
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant on the job experience in public health, lab or other health informatics capacity
- Expertise in healthcare standards-based terminologies, must have SNOMED CT and LOINC at minimum
- Development or implementation of HL7 standards/implementation guides (at minimum v2 ORU/OUL, ORM/OML and/or ADT; FHIR or CDA a plus)
- Experience validating HL7 messages
- Understanding the role of Standards Development Organizations (e.g. HL7, Regenstreif) in development of healthcare standards
- Familiarity with the Public Health specific standards landscape, at minimum in the lab and infectious disease surveillance areas
- Understanding of laboratory data either on the lab or the surveillance side
- Familiarity with JIRA, SmartSheet and/or Confluence is a plus
- Excellent client relations, presentation, organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Self-directed, highly organized, and self-motivated
- Team-player with commitment to the provision of quality customer service
- Ability to communicate with a broad array of individuals from varying technical aptitudes, professional backgrounds and affiliations
- Ability to record and deliver information, to explain procedures, and to contribute to the broad range goals of delivering overarching technical assistance initiatives while capitalizing on historical efficiencies and reusability when possible.
What will make you stand out:
- A bachelor’s degree in informatics, health information technology, or public health/laboratory field is a plus
- MPH is a plus
Position is virtual/remote with preference for candidates on the East coast of the United States
Benefits and Perks: InductiveHealth offers competitive benefits and perks including:
· Virtual first, remote organization and culture
· Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 401(k) retirement plan with corporate matching
· Medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage (multiple plans based on your needs)
· Short Term and Long Term Disability (for employee)
· Life Insurance (for employee)
· New Team Member support for home office setup
Target Salary Bands: Each team member’s compensation decisions are based on several inputs, and we expect many of the candidates who are offered positions to fall within the advertised salary band. We recognize that the team member hired may be less (or more) experienced than the posted job description therefore impacting compensation decisions.
About InductiveHealth: InductiveHealth Informatics (www.inductivehealth.com) was co-founded by Matthew Dollacker and Stephen Macauley in 2013. Today, InductiveHealth is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has over 80 team members across the United States supporting state, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) public health agencies in addition to Federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In early 2021, InductiveHealth became the exclusive commercial partner of John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL) for the Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics (ESSENCE) syndromic surveillance solution. To accelerate growth in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, InductiveHealth become a portfolio company of Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) in early 2022.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.
See more open positions at InductiveHealth Informatics Inc
Something looks off?