Senior Manager of Client Delivery (Virtual/Remote)
InductiveHealth Informatics, Inc.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Mission + People + Culture: With a corporate Mission to stop disease through technology, InductiveHealth is the market leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to public health agencies. Our People come from all backgrounds and walks of life ranging from world class experts in epidemiology, informatics, and disease surveillance to engineers and product teams building high performance, modern solutions. Mission + People are unified around a virtual first Culture centered around teamwork, relentless focus on client outcomes, and individual accountability.
Why work at InductiveHealth?
1. Motivation: We value initiative-takers and self-starters who want to contribute to the success of our Team and client outcomes.
2. Curiosity: Seeking to understand and comprehend is critical - we expect and encourage questions to master job duties and grow professionally.
3. Organization: We are a Team. This means we hold each other accountable and have high expectations for performance and outcomes.
4. Feedback: "Open and honest" is part of our corporate values that builds a culture of professional growth to support client success.
5. Impact: Your individual contributions will stop the spread of disease and improve individual, community, and population health outcomes.
InductiveHealth is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Client Delivery, a role integral to the leadership and coordination of our client delivery teams. This position is centered around guiding our efforts in delivering exceptional solutions and services in public health technology.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of multiple high-impact software and service delivery projects, fostering process enhancements, and devising strategic plans that support our mission. They will lead the creation and refinement of policies, procedures, methods, and tools that underpin our service delivery framework. In addition, they will play a crucial role in ensuring that project outcomes are achieved within the set timelines and budgets. The role demands active collaboration with various internal departments to guarantee that resource allocation is optimally aligned with project demands. As a key figure in the delivery of cutting-edge public health technology solutions, the Senior Manager of Client Delivery will work closely with a dedicated team, driving innovations and technological advancements to combat public health challenges.
What you'll be doing:
- Facilitate the prioritization and delivery of concurrent projects, consulting with internal stakeholders to align internal resourcing vs. Client and implementation needs.
- Manage a team that could include Project Managers, Business Analysts, Application Analysts, and other delivery-focused colleagues – manage metrics, goals, priorities and drive forward client delivery organization.
- Act as a key liaison between business units and implementation teams, ensuring clear communication and successful operational synergy.
- Ensure that all team members record hours worked in accordance with InductiveHealth’s time entry policy.
- Participate in requirements reviews, scope negotiations, system design proposals, user acceptance testing, post go-live validations, and continuous dialogue between technical and business teams.
- Proactively communicate project statuses, including challenges and blockers, to internal stakeholders, preparing reports and presentations for all organizational levels, including executive leadership.
- Support and guide project managers in project scoping, planning, process development, execution coordination, and executive communication regarding project status, risks, and changes.
- Develop and implement overall program strategies, tactically driving teams within and outside of your organization to achieve objectives.
- Completes team member performance evaluations and manages the performance review and compensation process for their team members.
- Set clear goals, analyze performance data, and drive continuous improvements, supported by quantifiable metrics.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in managing complex project portfolios and leading cross-functional teams – particularly related to enterprise SaaS implementations and projects involving 5+ colleagues
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skillset in negotiating and managing project scope and deliverables.
- Experience in developing and presenting reports and project updates to executive leadership.
- Capability to analyze project metrics for continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in decision-making and problem-solving in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with public health sector projects or similar fields is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years in project management, enterprise SaaS delivery and support, business analysis, or a related field, with significant experience leading these teams.
Benefits and Perks: InductiveHealth offers competitive benefits and perks including:
· Virtual first, remote organization and culture
· Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 401(k) retirement plan with corporate matching
· Medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage (multiple plans based on your needs)
· Short Term and Long Term Disability (for employee)
· Life Insurance (for employee)
· New Team Member support for home office setup
Target Salary Bands: Each team member’s compensation decisions are based on several inputs, and we expect many of the candidates who are offered positions to fall within the advertised salary band. We recognize that the team member hired may be less (or more) experienced than the posted job description therefore impacting compensation decisions.
About InductiveHealth: InductiveHealth (www.inductivehealth.com) was co-founded by Matthew Dollacker and Stephen Macauley in 2013. Today, InductiveHealth is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has over 80 team members across the United States supporting state, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) public health agencies in addition to Federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In early 2021, InductiveHealth became the exclusive commercial partner of Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL) for the Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics (ESSENCE) syndromic surveillance solution. To accelerate growth in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, InductiveHealth become a portfolio company of Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) in early 2022.
InductiveHealth is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.