Client Success Manager - Public Health (Virtual/Remote)
InductiveHealth Informatics, Inc.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Mission + People + Culture: With a corporate Mission to stop disease through technology, InductiveHealth is the market leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to public health agencies. Our People come from all backgrounds and walks of life ranging from world class experts in epidemiology, informatics, and disease surveillance to engineers and product teams building high performance, modern solutions. Mission + People are unified around a virtual first Culture centered around teamwork, relentless focus on client outcomes, and individual accountability.
Why work at InductiveHealth?
1. Motivation: We value initiative-takers and self-starters who want to contribute to the success of our Team and client outcomes.
2. Curiosity: Seeking to understand and comprehend is critical - we expect and encourage questions to master job duties and grow professionally.
3. Organization: We are a Team. This means we hold each other accountable and have high expectations for performance and outcomes.
4. Feedback: "Open and honest" is part of our corporate values that builds a culture of professional growth to support client success.
5. Impact: Your individual contributions will stop the spread of disease and improve individual, community, and population health outcomes.
InductiveHealth is seeking a Client Success Manager-PublicHealth (CSM) who will provide ongoing support to our public health agency clients and generally owns and is responsible for overall client satisfaction and continued growth. The candidate should be able to lead and be the primary contact for client relationships while identifying new opportunities that will increase the business’ revenue potential. Minimizing client churn and ensuring a 100% renewal rate is a driving factor for CSM success.
A Client Success Manager’s responsibilities begin as clients transition from prospects to clients at contract execution, through an initial implementation process into support, maintenance, and operations. You will build close relationships to support long-term satisfaction and overall happiness. You will work directly with clients to help solve their problems, find solutions that create win-win opportunities, and ensure their satisfaction at both system user and client leadership levels. You will also work closely with internal colleague resources to ensure client questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Works toward 100% client retention rate of both logos and revenue for your book of business
- Create and execute per client expansion and growth plans focused on new and expanded product growth
- Promote value through client experience; serve as a trusted point of contact for the client
- Responsible for all per client internal reporting needs focused on client status and growth potential
- Review client complaints and concerns and seek to improve the client experience
- Work closely with the Help Desk to ensure tickets are being prioritized appropriately, updated as needed, and discussed ongoing to avoid long term issues
- Understand all current client contracts and all deliverables to ensure they are widely known and met; help determine if effort on tickets is in scope or would be new expanded opportunities
- Assist in the accounts receivable process to ensure timely and accurate payments
- For new project work, obtain approval from client and provide reporting on actual hours logged, where required
- Own and drive the client renewal process by gathering all required materials, communicating well in advance of deadlines, and presenting all materials needed in a timely manner
- Maintain real time accuracy in Salesforce for all clients' accounts and data – includes, but is not limited to – Account Data, Contact Data, Opportunity Data
- Assist in scheduling client downtime for application upgrades, routine maintenance, and Jira tickets as needed
- Other duties as needed or required by manager
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a Client Success Manager or similar role (Account Management handling client renewals), high preference for a public health setting
- Must have experience cross-selling, upselling, and adding value to clients
- Experience in interpreting and meeting contract terms is required
- Experience promoting value through client experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Excellent client relations, presentation, organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad array of individuals with varying technical aptitudes, professional backgrounds, and affiliations
- Ability to record and deliver information, to explain procedures, and to contribute to the broad range goals of delivering overarching technical assistance initiatives while capitalizing on historical efficiencies and reusability when possible
- Familiarity with tools like Smartsheet, Salesforce, and MS Office Suite including MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or similar field
What will make you stand out?
- Experience in the public health sector
- Familiarity with Jira, Smartsheet, Salesforce, and/or Confluence
- Experience working in a SaaS organization delivering technical solutions to government agencies
- Experience gained by working with Federal agencies, public health agencies, laboratories, or member-based organizations
Benefits and Perks: InductiveHealth offers competitive benefits and perks including:
· Virtual first, remote organization and culture
· Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 401(k) retirement plan with corporate matching
· Medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage (multiple plans based on your needs)
· Short Term and Long Term Disability (for employee)
· Life Insurance (for employee)
· New Team Member support for home office setup
Target Salary Bands: Each team member’s compensation decisions are based on several inputs, and we expect many of the candidates who are offered positions to fall within the advertised salary band. We recognize that the team member hired may be less (or more) experienced than the posted job description therefore impacting compensation decisions.
About InductiveHealth: InductiveHealth (www.inductivehealth.com) was co-founded by Matthew Dollacker and Stephen Macauley in 2013. Today, InductiveHealth is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has over 80 team members across the United States supporting state, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) public health agencies in addition to Federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In early 2021, InductiveHealth became the exclusive commercial partner of John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL) for the Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics (ESSENCE) syndromic surveillance solution. To accelerate growth in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, InductiveHealth become a portfolio company of Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) in early 2022.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.