Business Analyst - Process Improvement (Entry Level Contract)
InductiveHealth Informatics, Inc.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Mission + People + Culture: With a corporate Mission to stop disease through technology, InductiveHealth is the market leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to public health agencies. Our People come from all backgrounds and walks of life ranging from world class experts in epidemiology, informatics, and disease surveillance to engineers and product teams building high performance, modern solutions. Mission + People are unified around a virtual first Culture centered around teamwork, relentless focus on client outcomes, and individual accountability.
Why work at InductiveHealth?
1. Motivation: We value initiative-takers and self-starters who want to contribute to the success of our Team and client outcomes.
2. Curiosity: Seeking to understand and comprehend is critical - we expect and encourage questions to master job duties and grow professionally.
3. Organization: We are a Team. This means we hold each other accountable and have high expectations for performance and outcomes.
4. Feedback: "Open and honest" is part of our corporate values that builds a culture of professional growth to support client success.
5. Impact: Your individual contributions will stop the spread of disease and improve individual, community, and population health outcomes.
The Business Analyst provides specialized expertise and coordination as part of our Operations Team for Process Improvement. If you have a passion for analyzing and improving business processes through documentation and innovative solutions, this is the opportunity for you. As a Business Analyst, you will have the chance to make a significant impact on our efficiency and overall success.
This is a great entry level role where you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the leadership team to improve the business. We are hiring for a 6 month contract with the potential for a long term opportunity. Fully remote, but anyone in the Atlanta area has a great chance to meet the team and collaborate in person as needed. You will work with a mission-driven team to shape the future of stopping disease through technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze and document business processes, workflows, and systems.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions.
- Put together client status reports and present to CSMs.
- Develop comprehensive documentation, including process maps and SOPs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and validate proposed improvements.
- Implement process changes and ensure user adoption.
- Act as a subject matter expert on business processes.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and trends.
- Support operations and other departments as needed for the business.
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience with documentation and process improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Eye for design and creating presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Potential for contract to hire.
What would make you stand out:
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or Salesforce
Position is virtual/remote with a strong preference for candidates in Atlanta, GA.
Benefits and Perks: InductiveHealth offers competitive benefits and perks including:
· Virtual first, remote organization and culture
· Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 401(k) retirement plan with corporate matching
· Medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage (multiple plans based on your needs)
· Short Term and Long Term Disability (for employee)
· Life Insurance (for employee)
· New Team Member support for home office setup
Target Salary Bands: Each team member’s compensation decisions are based on several inputs, and we expect many of the candidates who are offered positions to fall within the advertised salary band. We recognize that the team member hired may be less (or more) experienced than the posted job description therefore impacting compensation decisions.
About InductiveHealth: InductiveHealth (www.inductivehealth.com) was co-founded by Matthew Dollacker and Stephen Macauley in 2013. Today, InductiveHealth is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has over 80 team members across the United States supporting state, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) public health agencies in addition to Federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In early 2021, InductiveHealth became the exclusive commercial partner of John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL) for the Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics (ESSENCE) syndromic surveillance solution. To accelerate growth in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, InductiveHealth become a portfolio company of Diversis Capital (https://www.diversis.com/) in early 2022.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.