Project Manager 1
Kraków, Poland · Remote · Poland
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
The Project Manager 2 will be expected to develop and manage engagement and delivery activities with strategic customer accounts, with a focus around the deployment of our FORM.com and KeySurvey solutions. The PjM2 will be a solution-focused professional responsible for representing service delivery for both existing and prospective customers, as well as managing the delivery of the solution components.
What We’ll Achieve:
- Managing consulting engagements and the delivery of SaaS solutions/applications in B2B context.
- Facilitating customer solutions development sessions to recommend project scope, price and phasing.
- Creating and delivering value-focused / results-oriented Professional Services proposals and project deliverables.
- Providing 1st level solution design that allows customers to use the features of technical products to the best advantage of their organization.
- Lead hands-on customer training and troubleshooting sessions to facilitate successful customer deployment and adoption of a SaaS application.
- Lead the implementation of medium- and large-scale projects for the benefit of Form’s customer.
- Manage day-to-day customer interactions, working with customer contacts to understand their requirements, identify gaps, and resolve issues.
- Provide thoughtful solutions and recommendations to help resolve new and existing customer pain points.
- Provide customer training on the Form product/platform and provide consultation to help the customer maximize their use of the solution and minimize platform pain points/short comings.
- Coordinate between technical and functional specialists as well as subject matter experts, within Form and customer organizations.
- Travel to customer sites as necessary for scoping, training, and solution rollout (travel is generally less than 5%)
- Partner with sales, pre-sales, product management and development teams on the solution, with focus on assessing implementation sizing, writing statements of work, and facilitating the customer signature and approval process.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of the Form platform and offering framework, as well as the ability to communicate the company’s value proposition and competitive advantage.
- Track and manage projects with the goals of meeting customer satisfaction while staying within schedule and cost targets.
- Monthly reporting of project metrics to Team Lead.
- Build and cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Manage to service delivery governance metrics with customers and cross-functional delivery teams.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a client facing SDLC/Software Development Project Manager or similar role OR
- 3+ years of experience in multiple IT areas or relevant architecture and project management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Computer Science/Information Systems is preferred), or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with deploying SaaS application/solutions in B2B context.
- PMP Certified
- Experience with systems integration (understands terminology such as SFTP, XML, CSV, etc.).
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have conversations at executive levels.
- Experience running projects with a duration of two to six months.
- Excellent reasoning and strong decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, honesty, and integrity.
- Excellent understanding of SaaS architecture, data collection and business workflow concepts.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that those in underrepresented groups, such as women and those in our BIPOC communities, tend to not apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement and qualification. At FORM, we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive, and an authentic workplace-- So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles at FORM!
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
GoSpotCheck by FORM
GoSpotCheck by FORM unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with GoSpotCheck by FORM, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.