Customer Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2023
As a Customer Success Manager at FORM, you will advocate for, consult with, and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. You’ll be involved with your customers' onboarding experience from kick-off to go-live, provide training and support to new client-users, and encourage adoption and engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into your customers' data and business rules, and emerging with actionable recommendations on GoSpotCheck best practices, configuration, and data integrity. And most importantly, you’ll build authentic and trusting relationships with key stakeholders in your portfolio, reinforcing the value of our partnership today and in the years to come.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll empower our customers to own and expand their use of GoSpotCheck
- We’ll provide thoughtful GoSpotCheck solutions and recommendations to help resolve new and existing customer pain points.
- We’ll provide customer training on the GoSpotCheck platform and consultation to help the customer maximize their use of the solution and minimize platform pain points/short comings.
- We’ll provide managed services to the customers either directly or via the CS Operations team to augment the customer’s role in administration and management of their platform solution.
- We’ll consistently communicate our value and demonstrate GoSpotCheck's ROI for our customers throughout their lifecycle.
- We’ll have more than enough thrown at you from customers, but your ability to prioritize and deliver on the highest value items is what will distinguish your performance.
- Through Executive Business Reviews, Strategic Planning sessions, and day to day communication, we’ll reinforce the value our customers receive from GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll retain and grow our portfolio organically; thanks to the solid foundation you’ve established for your accounts.
Who You Are
- You have 2-3 years’ experience managing B2B customers. Bonus points for managing a customer revenue portfolio of $2M or more.
- You are comfortable working directly with executives and senior-level management.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering data-driven results.
- You love data and may have been a data analyst in a past life. You can explain relational database concepts, have advanced Excel skills and have even written a SQL query or two over the years.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive, and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point and confident.
- You have a proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, and one or two them would even be willing to serve as a reference.
- You have a history of retaining and growing you customer portfolio.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You look forward to collaborating and building relationships with many other teams throughout the company.
- You’re ahead of the game if you have experience working in retail and know terms such as end-cap, planogram, point-of-sale, display compliance, brand ambassadors, goal based attainment, etc. Bonus points for having experience within the beer/wine/spirits industry.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
- The annual compensation for this role is between $70,000-$80,000 based on experience, plus a bonus based on company and team performance objectives
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that those in underrepresented groups, such as women and those in our BIPOC communities, tend to not apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement and qualification. At FORM, we are dedicated to building diverse, inclusive, and an authentic workplace-- So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles at FORM!
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
GoSpotCheck by FORM
GoSpotCheck by FORM unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with GoSpotCheck by FORM, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.