Fishbowl is an industry leading, top supplier of manufacturing and warehouse management software for small, medium, and enterprise sized businesses across 40+ verticals. While our mission is to deliver amazing software, service, training, and support to our customers to help them grow and scale their business operations, our passion is helping people. Whether you are new to owning and operating a business, or you have been at it for 20+ years, Fishbowl provides simplicity and flow for business owners and makes it easier for them to focus on what they love most, running their business.
To support the mission of Fishbowl, we have recently partnered with Diversis Capital to invest in Fishbowl’s growth and market scale. We are well on our way to developing exciting new cloud-based products that will continue to surprise and delight our existing and future customers. We also have exciting plans to expand our efforts internationally and are focused on building a globally oriented team that will allow us to scale our operations and future market growth potential.
The SDR Manager will oversee and grow the Sales Development Representative Team and is responsible for leading the strategy and initiatives of the inbound lead pipeline. The ultimate goal is to generate revenue by creating opportunities for the Account Executive Team through the scheduling of product demonstrations. This is a working manager position that will require a partial working quota.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing revenue team and have a significant impact on the growth of the business; and drive incredible value for small businesses that rely on Fishbowl.
The SDR Manager will report to the Chief Revenue Officer. The ideal candidate will bring high energy, results oriented, open, collaborative, team player, with high integrity.
As we work to expand our internal team, Fishbowl is looking for individuals who are highly collaborative, carry diverse skill sets, love problem-solving, and understand the value of working on a high-performing, goal-oriented team.
- Recruit, train, and mentor a team of high-performing Sales Development Representatives.
- Foster a collaborative and results-driven team culture.
- Lead the planning, development, and implementation of the sales development organization, including processes & procedures.
- Set clear performance expectations and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure success.
- Implement and refine sales processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness while refining the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results.
- Help create a high-energy, exciting environment where employees enjoy coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems, including Outreach, SalesForce, ZoomInfo, Chili Piper and Chorus.ai
- Understand the sales funnel and work hand in hand with marketing and sales leaders to ensure the lead pipeline is filled with qualified opportunities.
- Develop and execute strategies to generate a consistent pipeline of qualified leads for the sales team.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to align SDR efforts with overall company goals.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to set proper benchmarks and refine strategies.
- Closely work with the demand generation team to provide qualitative and quantitative near real-time feedback on lead quality and fit.
- Work with product organizations to provide insights on competitors and win/loss reasons.
- Implement and refine sales processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness (by channel/rep/product interest/financial system).
- Utilize data and analytics to track key performance metrics and identify areas for improvement and feedback in relevant parts of the company.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity, while always looking for process improvements.
- Set and track performance metrics, including but not limited to lead conversion rates, opportunity creation, and revenue generation.
- Establish and maintain KPIs to measure the success of the SDR team against organizational objectives.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports that are predictable.
- Establish metrics and help the team improve through understanding their performance against industry standard benchmarks.
- 5+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Sales development experience managing an inbound lead pipeline
- Self-started with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience with SalesForce and Outreach (or another sales engagement tool)
- Experience selling into the SMB market is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proven track record, as an SDR and SDR Manager
- Demonstrated success improving full funnel conversion and associated revenue impact
- Successful history with SMB businesses
- Proven analytical skills, proficiency analyzing sales data and metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Flexible PTO with no accrual needed allowing employees the time they need away from work
- Multiple healthcare options to choose from including PPO and CDHP options with matching company contributions to an employee’s HSA account
- Paid parental leave
- 401K matching
- On-site gym, company paid lunches, fully stocked snack bins and refrigerators in the office (anyone want a Monster to drink?)
- Generous anniversary experiences for employees on their anniversaries
- A team environment where people want to work from the office, but enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere
- and much more!
Fishbowl participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf for more information.
Fishbowl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Fishbowl is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.