Fishbowl is an industry leading, top supplier of manufacturing and warehouse management software for small, medium, and enterprise sized businesses across 40+ verticals. While our mission is to deliver amazing software, service, training, and support to our customers to help them grow and scale their business operations, our passion is helping people. Whether you are new to owning and operating a business, or you have been at it for 20+ years, Fishbowl provides simplicity and flow for business owners and makes it easier for them to focus on what they love most, running their business.
To support the mission of Fishbowl, we have recently partnered with Diversis Capital to invest in Fishbowl’s growth and market scale. We are well on our way to developing exciting new cloud-based products that will continue to surprise and delight our existing and future customers. We also have exciting plans to expand our efforts internationally and are focused on building a globally oriented team that will allow us to scale our operations and future market growth potential.
Fishbowl is seeking a dedicated and proactive Salesforce Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in supporting and enhancing our Salesforce platform. This position involves collaborating with a team of administrators to ensure optimal functionality, user support, and system improvements.
- Customize and maintain the Salesforce platform by managing user setup, roles, permissions, security settings, custom objects, fields, record types, layouts, and validations.
- Design, develop, and maintain automation processes using Flows to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.
- Ensure data integrity within Salesforce through proactive data cleansing, deduplication, and initiatives for maintaining high-quality data.
- Create and maintain insightful dashboards and reports to derive meaningful business insights from Salesforce data.
- Advocate for and implement best practices in Salesforce administration to optimize system performance and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with team members to enhance the platform, participating in designing, developing, and deploying new features aligned with evolving business requirements.
- Contribute to comprehensive system documentation for diverse audiences, ensuring updated and easily accessible materials within the Confluence framework.
- Efficiently manage day-to-day tasks, resolving issues using Jira Service Desk within defined timelines to deliver high-quality support.
- Pursue continual growth opportunities, including obtaining certifications, attending workshops, and staying updated with the latest Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- Minimum of 3+ years' hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Mandatory possession of Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Preferential consideration for Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Proficient in configuring intermediate Salesforce business requirements using Flow.
- Demonstrated understanding of standard Salesforce metadata and schema.
- Intermediate-level expertise in tools for data transformation, analysis, and manipulation.
- Excellent critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Capable of thriving both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a full-time, in-office position based at our headquarters in Orem, Utah.
- Flexible PTO with no accrual needed allowing employees the time they need away from work
- Multiple healthcare options to choose from including PPO and CDHP options with matching company contributions to an employee’s HSA account
- Paid parental leave
- 401K matching
- On-site gym, company paid lunches, fully stocked snack bins and refrigerators in the office (anyone want a Monster to drink?)
- Generous anniversary experiences for employees on their anniversaries
- A team environment where people want to work from the office.
- And much more!
Fishbowl participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf for more information.
Fishbowl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Fishbowl is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.