Chief Revenue Officer
The Chief Revenue Officer will drive revenue lifecycle for Fishbowl including new sales, implementation & renewals.
· Create the optimal organizational structure to maximize sales and providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Transform the sales culture to a high performing growth-oriented organization. The CRO will lead with charisma and vision, while maintaining lofty standards and accountability.
- Launch new international markets. Develop market-leading growth strategies utilizing deep customer and market insights, analytics, and rigorous testing to achieve company objectives.
· Create a high-performance culture, marked by accountability and continuous improvement; importing best practices.
· Embrace and employ the latest CRM and sales-automation software and enabling technologies.
· Develop effective metrics, sales projections, pricing tactics and consistent sales methodology. All sales activities require an eye toward accelerating customer acquisition, retention, revenue goals and EBITDA expansion while also being value and mission driven. He/she must be able to develop systems, processes and procedures to measure sales activity, conduct pipeline analysis and ensure accountability and effectiveness.
· Manage / work closely with the CEO to improve Fishbowl brand equity and develop the Company’s sales, prospect acquisition, upsell and renewal tactics.
· Potentially manage and grow a world-class team of marketers, creatives, analysts, and developers driven to expand the Fishbowl brand and bottom-line. Leverage data and testing to develop messaging and positioning, implement continuous improvement, and build efficient, scalable channels.
· Provide strong people development processes both within the commercial function and broader organization.
· Ensure elevated levels of alignment and seamless collaboration between the commercial function and other key functional areas.
The ideal candidate possesses:
· Ten plus years of executive leadership in SMB SaaS ecosystem / Inside sales.
· Five+ years of recent and verifiable experience transforming underperforming organizations into highly relevant revenue generating machine north of 50M. Experience within PE backed required.
· Proven builder who can hire and restructure team and processes. Very hands on and operational. “Player-coach” approach, on the field and in the trenches.
· Has launched new international markets
· Strength and identified success in converting companies from L/M to subscription.
· Buy side M&A, deep involvement in add-on’s is necessary.
· Demonstrated analytical and data driven. Has built new BI / reporting capabilities to drive operational effectiveness.
· High-energy, initiative-taker, strategic visionary, turnaround expert, detail-oriented, comfortable in handling ambiguity, and creating structure.
· Strong alignment to the organization’s aspirations, vision, and values.
· High level of strategic acumen and analytical rigor; broader cross-functional and general management mindset beyond sales and marketing.
· Established ability to build and articulate a vision, motivate and develop a team, and drive results.
· Proven change agent who operates with high speed, agility, and urgency.
· High comfort level or ideally experience working within a demanding environment and highly entrepreneurial organization.
· Forward thinking and tech savvy with recent successes/best practices utilizing CRM, digital/social media, new apps development.
· Collegial and approachable leadership style; highly inclusive with a genuine commitment to building organizational and thought diversity.
· Bullet-proof ethics and integrity.
· Displays sense of urgency, highly driven & loves to win.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high emotional intelligence.
· Ability to manage competing priorities and competent in planning systematically.
- The right candidate will be someone who has the self-confidence and experience to implement transformation, structure and processes that will enable growth, accommodating the dynamic and fast paced nature of the business.
· Natural problem solver.
The role requires considerable time spent at Orem Utah HQ. Can be remote but needs to be located within reasonable distance.