Diversis Capital is a private equity firm with an investment focus on software and technology companies. Our investment philosophy centers around taking a partnership approach to every investment to help build and scale market leading tech companies. The firm is currently investing out of a $680M institutional fund and has raised over $1 billion in capital. Diversis Capital is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Diversis is seeking a Strategic Designer to help execute on its mission to grow its portfolio companies, by addressing business and design challenges across marketing, sales, and product with a user-centric design approach and creating impactful digital experiences.
You will be responsible for researching and uncovering motivations, attributes, and other persona factors that drive customer decisions across our portfolio companies, and synthesize concepts into user journeys through design-thinking and output. You will test and confirm hypotheses through leading rapid, iterative tests throughout the user funnel to maximize learnings and conversion rate efficiencies.
As the Strategic Designer, you will:
● Drive strategy and research through customer & market research as-well-as trend & exemplar analyses
● Create customer journeys, system maps, and opportunity frameworks across our portfolio companies to evolve how they frame and position to their various personas
● Build and optimize conversion funnels through UX strategy and product positioning by managing the design process from ideation to production of visual assets such as imagery, illustrations, landing pages, and template libraries
● Develop workshops to extract ideas from company experts and translate them into new design concepts and visual experiments
You’ll come to Diversis with:
● A portfolio that demonstrates human-centered design, design thinking, prototyping capabilities, and strong marketing content strategy
● 5+ years of relevant experience in agency, consulting, or venture studios
● Bachelor’s degree in design, psychology, marketing, or other relevant fields
● Background in UX/UI or digital product design
● Strong examples of conversion rate optimization (CRO) with experience in VWO, Optimizely, or Darkly preferred
● Fluent with collaboration and prototyping tools such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision
● Advanced in Adobe CS
● Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS