Purpose: driving engagement, events & activities that create unique opportunities for collaboration + foster learning in key functions through centers of excellence.
- Lead content and planning for portfolio virtual, face-to-face and leadership meeting(s) + Diversis leadership summits / center of excellence, “Diversis University” & future related events. Constantly drive improvements that help scale our events function
· Research and secure venues, plan and manage events' calendar, negotiate quotes and agreements with vendors, assist with event marketing, monitor timeframes and budgets, networking, and deliver on event brief objectives.
- Build online community and database. Drive topics, engagement and constant networking.
- Attend university events and directly represent Diversis engaging in online industry communities.
- Develop and manage quarterly (or equivalent) newsletters for potential recruits to share portco updates and new open positions.
- Execute individual events that support overall strategic marketing goals, plans, and key messages before, during, and after the event.
- Define and assist in the implementation of new portfolio initiatives or updates to existing initiatives to increase employee participation and engagement.
- Create, plan, and facilitate ongoing events and 1-1 for local office teams. Coordinate and manage onsite and virtual employee social events.
- Support portfolio & Diversis well-being activities / events and obtain feedback.
- Provide support on employee surveys, pulse checks, and other ongoing and ad hoc surveys to allow for all voices to be heard.
- Degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality.
- Experience that demonstrates ability to create new, virtual and blended event programs, across time zones and geographies.
- Proven record of delivering high performing event and/or networking experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on program plans, including project schedules and budgets.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- General understanding of the private equity-backed growth software technology landscape.
- Strong brand ambassador for portfolio and Diversis.
- High energy, approachable, likeable, relatable.
- Expert people skills. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal maturity that leads to confident and rational decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
- Grit and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
Ideally Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston, Salt Lake City, Bay Area but open to any US geography.