Technology Recruiter / Talent Associate
We are looking for a tech-focused Talent Associate to work with our portcos to find great engineering and product talent.
Diversis Capital is a Los Angeles based investment firm that backs owners and founders all over the world. Since 2013, we’ve invested primarily in software and technology-enabled organizations led by teams looking for a partner to help accelerate growth and create market leaders. Diversis just completed a raise of $680 million to continue its investment objectives which will significantly push the Westwood-based private equity firm over the $1 billion threshold of assets under management. The fundraise is the second for Diversis, which had an inaugural fundraise of $255 million in 2019. The second fund, raised in three months, was oversubscribed by $175 million.
· Cultivate an exceptional network / bench of US & Canadian based Technology (Engineering, Product, IT, Cloud Operations, Data Science) talent across a range of software sectors and geographies.
· Supplement portfolio recruiting efforts. Source, recruit, and hire the absolute best technology talent. Work closely with portfolio company stakeholders across various functions: Partner with HR & hiring managers to strategize and execute on hiring for their team on a variety of roles.
· Network & build relationships with key alumni groups & top schools (alumni & career events, social communities). Attend events on regular basis and represent Diversis + portfolio.
· Support Operating Partners, Human Capital / Talent on advising portfolio executives on a wide range of topics from when/who/how to hire, best practices recruiting processes, compensation, vendors, and tools to use to build world class teams.
· Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information in our ATS for the portfolio company search process.
· Integrate sourcing strategies and opportunities that will meet the demand for a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future needs.
· Contribute to the creation of content including guides, playbooks, blog posts, events, and internal tool development and implementation.
· Create a thoughtful, clear metrics-driven approach that tracks, monitors, and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of all recruiting programs and initiatives.
· Foster diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices in all aspects of the recruitment process, ensuring the adoption of equitable and inclusive hiring practices across the company.
· Drive an elite, highly effective and memorable candidate experience that will keep talent engaged in pipelines.
· Track and share key recruiting metrics that will be used to optimize processes and forecast hiring.
· Nurture & expand go-to vendors across external recruiters, comp consultants, trainers and tools.
· Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in first class recruiting practices.
· BS/BA degree in a relevant discipline.
· 3-7 years of proven experience recruiting technology professionals within search firm, software company or equivalent.
· Research/market mapping experience ideal; search coordination/administration is a plus.
· General understanding of the private equity-backed growth software technology landscape (and the associated talent needs).
· High energy, approachable, likeable, relatable.
· Able to listen for and understand talent requirements and translate those into candidate archetypes/sample profiles
· Able to develop strong relationships to build an industry network.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Personal maturity that leads to confident and rational decisions.
· Ability to manage a demanding search load, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
· Grit and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
Ideally Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston, Salt Lake City, Bay Area but open to any US geography.